Ópera Santoku Knife
- Free Shipping on orders over 70€
- Delivery 3-4 working days for EU
- 10 year warranty on our Knives
The NITRUM® forged stainless steel, exclusive to ARCOS imbues it with extraordinary qualities of hardness.
Standing out for its special silk edge, in which the expertise and knowledge of our master cutlers is combined with the latest technologies, to atain a cut which wil not fail to impress but amaze.
Its classical shape and rounded finish of great beauty and sturdiness makes this knife one of the most demanded knives by chefs.
Polyoxymethylene grips, with an immaculate finish, highly durable and alkali resistant.
Highly rust resistant stainless steel tongue-and-groove type rivets.
- Series: Ópera
- Blade Material: NITRUM® Forged Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Use: Japonese
- Colour: Black
- Blade Length: 180 mm
- Rivets: Stainless Steal
- Packaging: Case
- Weight: 273 g