The Certificated of Warranty issued by Arcos Hermanos, S.A. (ARCOS USA in the US), warrants the quality of the product it protects, in the legally established terms. ARCOS USA offers ten (10) years limited warranty (“Warranty”) on all Products except the following:
- Pans & Saucepans: 3 years
- Electric appliances: 2 years
This Warranty is valid and enforceable only if you purchased a new Product from us or from one of our authorized retailers or resellers in a jurisdiction in which we sell Products and the Product was originally sold to you in its original, sealed packaging. Do not use a Product until you have read the terms of this Warranty.
This Warranty is your exclusive remedy for defective workmanship or materials in your Product. ARCOS USA warrants that the hardware will be free from manufacturing defects and, under its intended and ordinary consumer use, will function substantially in accordance with ARCOS technical specifications or documentation (“Warranted Functionality”) for a period of ten (1), three (3) & two (2) years (depending on product) from the date your Product was delivered to you or picked up by you.
How To Start a Warranty Claim
If you start a warranty claim and we confirm that your Product does not perform according to its Warranted Functionality, we’ll replace or refund it (in our discretion).
To get a Warranty claim started:
- Contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit our Customer Care site. There, you’ll find specific instructions about how to begin a Warranty claim. Please have your order number and your proof of purchase handy.
- Prepare your Product for Shipment. Pack your Product in the shipping materials (e.g., a shipping box or shipping label) we provide you to deliver your Product back to us. Once we receive your Product, we’ll determine if it has a defect or malfunction covered by our Warranty. If we replace or refund it, we’ll make sure it performs substantially in accordance to our Warranted Functionality.
Items Outside of this Warranty
This Warranty does not cover (ARCOS HERMANOS SA OR ARCOS USA are not responsible for):
- Excluded Products, which include (a) resold Products, (b) Products purchased outside the jurisdictions where Arcos sells Products, (c) Products not purchased directly from us or one of our authorized retailers or resellers, (d) hardware or accessories not manufactured by Arcos.
- Misuse of Products, which includes (a) damage to the Product or loss of the Product resulting from an accident, theft, improper storage, misuse or abuse, mishandling, neglect, physical or electric modifications, exposure to water or other liquids (for electric appliances), exposure to moisture, exposure to extreme conditions (e.g., heat, dirt or sand) (b) use with an unsuitable product (c) defects or damage caused by unauthorized repairs, and (d) any other use that is not in compliance with the recommendations in this document, and other user materials made available to you.
- Wear and Tear of Products, which includes damage resulting from normal wear and tear and normal depletion of parts (e.g., batteries on electric appliances) unless occurring due to defective workmanship or materials in the hardware of your Product. For example, only batteries that leak or exhibit fully charged capacity below a certain threshold of the actual rated capacity will be considered defective for purposes of this Warranty.
This Warranty will be void and your Product will be ineligible for authorized replace or refund if you (a) circumvent any of our security mechanisms, (b) resell your Product, (c) remove the serial number or any legal notices from the Product, (d) use the Product in violation of any laws or your agreements with us, or (e) violate any instructions provided by our Customer Care team.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights based on your jurisdiction. This Warranty does not affect the rights you’re provided by your jurisdiction concerning the sale of consumer goods.
This Warranty is not insurance and does not cover any perils (e.g., fire, theft or loss). At this time, we do not offer insurance